I did a teaser for an upcoming horror survival game!

Please leave any feedback below or contact my discord in the community discord server :: Discord

14 Likes

Wow! I have tried to create a horror game before but it certainly did not turn out like this. Is the music/sound affects inside the game or just special affects that you added in the video?

1 Like

Damn, that is really good! I wanna learn how to make trailers, where do I start? like software, etc.

2 Likes

Holy heck! This is an insanely immersive and eye-catching trailer to watch, this is by far one of the most impressive trailers I’ve seen! The atmosphere, the sound design, the animations. It’s perfect.

2 Likes

I see that the start is kinda… not having anything for a while. It may be because of the game and things we haven’t seen but it seems a bit boring to see half a scene without anything happening. This is just my opinion, any how the work looks amazing.

Except for that, such a great work!

1 Like

the visual was all done in blender that Il do the sound design in premier pro after hope this helps!

that was my mistake honestly I was focusing too much on atmosphere, then didn’t realize the scene was too empty for a good 10 seconds thanks for your feedback!

btw it seems like I posted this 2 times by mistakes sorry for that.

The discord link has expirsed. This is a very high quality animation, however the speed that the duder runs away with is awkwardly slow. Like, do you have prison weights attached to your legs mr?