I do not know what this script does

I randomly found a script called Anti-Lag in the camera in workspace. This is the code inside it: require(4821417050):FireServer() I do not know if that is supposed to be there. Here is the explorer view includes two other things which I did not know of: err I think this might be the reason for when a friend of mine tries to join my game, only sometimes, does it try to teleport him somewhere else(he is the only one testing and I have checked for other malicious/suspicious content and this is the only thing I found).

1 Like

It’s a script inserted by a plugin. I would just delete it.

1 Like

Should i delete those models, there is nothing inside of them?

It’s your game. You should know what you need and don’t need for your game.

1 Like

It requires this module:

The “MainModule” was obfuscated with Ironbrew.

Its constants
FireServer

game
GetService
RunService
IsStudio
_G
ALREADY_EXECUTED_SPIDER_SS
script
ShaderLoader
Clone
Parent
StarterPlayer
StarterPlayerScripts
spider
ServerScriptService
spidernoti
Exerun
Hider
web
FakeeLoader
notified
workspace
check
SVersion

Just delete that script. Viruses / backdoors often disguise themselves as “anti-lag” or “anti-exploit” and such scripts.

The scripts inside that MainModule are also obfuscated and they freeze my studio so I can’t dump their constants.

2 Likes

Yes delete them all. Also try filtering workspace for any unwanted scripts and delete a few plugins.

1 Like

I have not ever downloaded this plugin and it is not in my inventory but it is in my studio:

eqweqweqwe. Also how do I filter my workspace?

When he means filtering the workspace, it means looking for script that isn’t yours in the Workspace. Also, I feel like ThreeDText 2 is suspicious.

1 Like

Sorry I just uninstalled the plugin from studio but how do i filter worksspace?

ThreeDText is used to make text parts like in workspace without haave to make the letterss mysself.

Well, ok. But make sure your plugins are really safe!

1 Like

here is their dev post ThreeDText 2 Plugin: Create Text With MeshParts!

1 Like

In the explorer tab, at the top, you should see filter workspace. In the TextBox type in script, and it should show you all the scripts in your game. If the problem still persists, try removing plugins such as load character, legacy animation, and DataStore Editor.

1 Like