I don't get any refunds from copyrighted OGG audio

I don’t know if I’m the only one experiencing this. This issue is getting on my nerves. I have a dance game where I upload instrumentals but everytime an audio gets copyrighted, I never receive any refund. I tried sending them an email and they said that they removed the audio because of copyright and that it will automatically send you the refund. I don’t receive messages anymore saying that my audio is copyrighted. Please fix this issue. I’m wasting so much money on this.

I use OGG for my music because of its small file size and cheaper price (Can upload a 2 minute audio for 35R$). However, when it gets copyrighted, you won’t get a refund. Does anyone also experiencing this? Thank you

Note: This only happens when I use OGG format. I never had this issue if I upload it on MP3 Format.

1 Like

Correct me if i am wrong but so far i know you are not able to get any Robux back when something got deleted by asset moderation.

Roblox Terms Of Use

No Refunds. As discussed elsewhere in these Terms, there may be situations where games, avatar items, or other content may be removed from the Service (due to violations of these Terms or for other reasons). We will have no liability for any losses you may incur as a result, and will not be liable to refund any Robux or other funds you spent in or for that game or content.

I don’t understand. I always receive refunds when my mp3 audio got copyrighted even audios that has been uploaded a long time ago. When my mp3 audio gets copyrighted, I would always receive a message saying that my audio has been copyrighted and that they will send me a refund which they always do. But with this issue, I don’t receive any messages at all and won’t get any refunds. I already checked my transaction history and there’s no records of any refunds.

That’s really strange, did you try to E-Mail roblox support under an other category?

What do you mean with other category?

I’ve uploaded a audio before and it got deleted, try to wait a week or 2 for the robux to come back, otherwise contact roblox support.

This issue has come back up, I’ve uploaded audios that were later copyrighted and have not received a refund.

i used a sample from a website that is not copyrighted.

roblox took robux and took down my beat?

is there a direct support email for this?
or anything?

(i dont care about robux, i just know my beat was made with no copyright, so why was it taken down lol)

Uploads are now free and putting audio on the marketplace is “temporarily” locked, but one staff member’s name pretty much sums up what they do when they remove things that people bought:
Capture350