I don't know how to fix this camera issue

Video of the issue
I’m not sure how I would prevent the camera from changing that split second before the animation starts. Any recommendations?

From the Client

local Char;local PlayerHum
if Info["Animate_Player"] then
	Char = game.Workspace[Info["Animate_Player"][2].Name] or game.Workspace:WaitForChild(Info["Animate_Player"][2].Name)
	PlayerHum = Char.Humanoid or Char:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
end;
local CameraRig = Info["Camera_Rig"];local CameraAnimation,PlayerAnimation = Instance.new("Animation");
local CameraHum = CameraRig.Humanoid or CameraRig:WaitForChild("Humanoid")

Camera.CameraType = CameraProperties["Camera Type"];--Camera.CameraSubject = CameraRig.PrimaryPart;
CameraAnimation.AnimationId = Info["Camera_Animation"];local CamTrack = CameraHum:LoadAnimation(CameraAnimation);CamTrack:Play()
local MoveCamera = game:GetService("RunService").RenderStepped:Connect(function()
	if CameraRig.PrimaryPart.CFrame ~= CFrame.new(0,0,0) then
		Camera.CFrame = CameraRig.PrimaryPart.CFrame
	end
end)

CamTrack:GetMarkerReachedSignal("Pyro"):Connect(function(paramString)

end)

CamTrack:GetMarkerReachedSignal("Queue Player"):Connect(function(paramString)
	if Info["Animate_Player"] and Info["Animate_Player"][1] then 
		PlayerAnimation = Instance.new("Animation");PlayerAnimation.AnimationId = Info["Player_Animation"];
		local PlayerTrack = PlayerHum:LoadAnimation(PlayerAnimation);PlayerTrack:Play()

end
end)

CamTrack.Stopped:Connect(function()
	MoveCamera:Disconnect();Camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Custom;Camera.FieldOfView = 70;Camera.CameraSubject = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Humanoid
end)
2 Likes

Possible option:
Set the CFrame of the camera that the animation starts in before running the camera track. This should be instant and hopefully get rid of the semi-transition.

Easy option:
When clicking the button, enable a transition screen before starting the camera track which makes the player unable to see the camera move into position. Then fade the transition screen out by tweening the transparency.

2 Likes

This sadly isn’t an option I have the luxury of doing as this is for a consumer.

I have tried doing this, sadly the animation has no position that I can move the camera to. Technically, the CameraRigs position isn’t being moved, at least that’s what it shows on the client and server… I’ve just made it wait until the animation is past the .1 mark.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.