I get teleported when I pull out my gun

So I need help. Whenever I pull out my gun in studio it teleports me into the ground where it will stumble my character for a couple of seconds and then allow me to get up. I do not know why this is happening but I have had this issue other times before and now it has started to irritate me.

The gun is made by Lengthracked. It has configurable settings and I could not find a weld that could have been the issue. I will provide a video clip of this.

You can also test out the game yourself by going to my profile, then games. Heres my user incase you dont already know by now. User: XxAshesinmexX2

It may be because certain parts are CanCollide true, if you are using Parts that are visible on the camera, Make sure you set it to false. as it can fling you million’s of studs.

It can also be that you are using a CFrame type like For Example:

• Lerping
  • Angles
  • ToObjectSpace / ToWorldSpace

I Looked at all of the parts and there was nothing wrong with CanCollide, If it is a CFrame issue i dont know how to solve that.

Check if the Weapon is going inside the Torso or HumanoidRootPart

If that isnt the case, show me the script, i’ll try to help

I’ve had a similar problem like this once. Is the gear anchored?

1 Like

If the Tool is anchored on the Workspace, Your Character would be teleported to the Weapons Position, since the Weapon cant move to your arm. So i dont think thats the case

2 Likes

@Crazedbrick1 @XxAshesinmexX2
Check in your tools to see if:

• Any Parts are Anchored or CanCollided
  • Any CFrame is being used on the Character
  • Any Tool part is inside Torso or HumanoidRootPart

Ill Provide more details later, i had the same issue bedore but i solved it, i have to go.

1 Like

Maybe set all parts in the tool to Massless?

@cheesy_roblox190
Setting the tools to Massless doesn’t change anything to the weapon

1 Like

then its probably a glitch, bug or property issue.

It for sure is a property issue

1 Like

@cheesy_roblox190
I Tried using CFrame to see if i would be teleported on the Client and this is the result
Sorry For Loud Audio, its one of my Pistols that i made for a game using unions

It makes me think that the person has a CFrame that is messing with his/her character or its just the Weapon colliding with the Character