I have a few clarifying questions about the TOS

so i understand that nudity and sexual stuff isn’t allowed. However, I’m curious if i can use a human part in a non explicit way that isnt attatched to a player. For example, could i put a butt on the back of a house? Or have a fart tree with butt fruits?

2 Likes

Even if that’s not your intention that still comes off as explicit because you’re using the part to begin with. It’s not worth chancing moderation to be quirky with designs, think of something different to represent your objects.

8 Likes

Yeah i can see where youre coming from. However, im mainly looking for a moderators answer

I think isn’t a good idea to try making that, and, if you need a moderator answer, why you don’t message them?

I think this would still be considered as “breaking” a Terms Of Service rule. A Roblox moderator would take down your game if it is discovered. To add-on, a kid (under 13 years old) wouldn’t want to see a realistic human body part in a Roblox game… indicating that the game is not kid friendly. What your imagining is not a good idea to pull off.

Note: If you want a moderator’s input, don’t post it publicly on the DevForums. Instead, message or contact the official Roblox Developer Engagement Team.

Moderation staff do not use the Developer Forum. Reach out to Developer Engagement or send a inquiry via the Support Page and see if they can help you. The most you will get from a thread on the forum is a best interpretation but not an authoritative one and staff are legally not allowed to clarify the Terms of Service to you. Act in good faith as a developer.

1 Like