I have a problem with saving game after I duplicate an object

I’m working on an airport and for some reason, whenever I duplicate the pillars more than a certain amount ROBLOX displays a small warning sign saying weak connection and saving will be affected.

I have tried a different place and stuff and it still persists with the same problem and does not save.

Below is a picture of the pillars:

Is it because of the complexity of the pillars?

3 Likes

Hey Bhuii,

I highly doubt it’s because of the complexity of the pillars. If you could please send a picture of the warning message you get that would be great. Until you find a solution for this issue I suggest you should download a copy of the game whenever you close studio, and then the next time you get onto the baseplate you can just overwrite the baseplate with the downloaded file.

Here it is. + I did do that it takes a long time

I see, well perhaps the only solution there may be, is to get a stronger internet connection or try and connect your device to the router by LAN.

But what I dont understand is that my other games work perfectly fine. And they’re HUGE games aswell, its really confusing.

1 Like

Interesting and odd. I cant seem to find a possible solution to this. Try and contact Roblox Support and report the bug/issue.

Alright will do, and I’ll post the answer here for people to use if they also suffer this

1 Like

any update to this issue? I am getting it too and it is very frustrating as I cannot help build anymore as it will not let me save. I have a really good internet connection though which is why I don’t understand why its an issue only for studio.

I found a fix. apparently what caused it for me is that I had to go into my windows firewall and allow Roblox Studio through, thats why it wasnt saving.

And this is a definitive fix? Because it was persisting for me too and Roblox support didn’t help much.