I have a problem with textures

Hello. I have a problem with importing a model from blender into studio. It seems I did everything right. But for some reason, the texture of the wings is just black. Maybe someone knows how I can fix this problem?
Thank you!

1 Like

Roblox dosent support other materials subjects than just one. You have more than 3 materials on that model. So what you gotta do is to Unwrap it agian and then edit all the other textures into one single texture

3 Likes

He did do that :man_facepalming: I think it’s probably cause roblox can’t interpret transmissive textures, since that’s what it looks like to me in the shader editor

1 Like

I seem to have tried all the options. It doesn’t help me. Tomorrow I will try to remake the wings, maybe this is the problem

Also, what did you mean by “let all the textures be in one texture”? Sorry for this question. Maybe I misunderstood you

I could be very wrong here because I don’t really know how to use nodes but I might have an idea?
Did you bake the node’s textures? I believe when you created that gradient in nodes that the texture wasn’t baked onto the final texture’s image.
Look up render baking in blender’s online manual, that may be what you’re looking for

at the material tab you can see bunch of diffrent materials, sorry for responding so late and out of nowhere

sorry for extreme late reply, you prolly found out but theres only one texture u can use