I have a random require in TestService?

I’m very sorry that I can’t put this into the correct category, I only have member access so this is the best one.

I was making my game like normal, when I decide to look for a model for a DJ booth.
I insert one, and I delete it because I dont like it; and studio straight up crashes.

I start it up again, and it crashes AGAIN.

I open it up once again, and I get in. I decide to check everything in explorer, and I run the game, and see that in game.TestService there’s a script that’s called “RobloxChatScript” or something along the lines like that.

I decide to look inside of it and… walah. I see a simple require() function, so I paste it in and find this module called:

Because I have the BTRoblox extension, I look into the script…

This module is incredibly suspicious. A real roblox module would NOT encrypt itself, nor would it have something called “ScriptExe” inside a CHAT SCRIPT.

Note that I have not installed any plugins very recently, and I didn’t run the game with the DJ booth in it, so I don’t know how this has happened.

Please help me, I don’t know what’ll happen next. Thanks.

Delete the TestService script. In the module, it looks like a Serverside executor. The “lolxd” in the executor is a custom loadstring, I believe. Also, use this guide to remove backdoors, just in case.

2 Likes

If I delete it, it comes back when I play. I haven’t downloaded any plugins recently but I’ll delete all and see if it happens again.

OK, deleted all plugins and it’s gone.

I guess I might have had a virus plugin for longer than I imagined… lemme check, I think I saw one suspicious plugin,

EDIT: I’ve found the virus plugin. It’s this one:

I suppose I didn’t do research before checking. The paid version is the only real version!

Edit 2:

Wow, they didn’t even try to hide the virus on this.
One click and I see the “Anti-SS” script.

Everybody, stay safe, and check your plugins!

1 Like