I have a Shirt I created and I can't delete it from my inventory .. Help!

I have a Shirt that I created a few months ago, but the problem is whenever I click the three dots, the Delete from inventory option doesn’t exist.

This only happens with that Shirt, but I was able to delete the other Shirts from my inventory.

How can I fix it?

You cant delete it youre aready owned them

Is it possible to ‘unown’ it??

Contact Roblox Support with the shirt ID or link, and they will delete it from your account.

2 Likes

Roblox Support?

You mean copyright_agent@roblox.com?

1 Like

No. Just contact regular support.

1 Like

Contact them from here right?

And are you 100% sure that this’ll work?

1 Like

Yes, now just be patient for support to respond.

1 Like

Okay they responded

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Roblox Customer Support for your inquiry.

We do understand your concern regarding removal of the catalog item from the Roblox that violates DMCA copyright policy. Roblox follows the DMCA process, so if the owner of any content believes that their content is being used on Roblox without permission, they can send us a DMCA takedown notice, which may result in Roblox removing the content and taking other action.

Unfortunately, Roblox can’t otherwise provide you with legal advice. You should consider consulting with an attorney if you have any questions about specific content you uploaded to Roblox.

For further information on our DMCA policy, please see our Terms of Use.
Additional Copyright Information: Copyright Guidance
More Information: More information about our DMCA policy

If you need further assistance with this issue, please reply to this message.

Moreover, for information on managing your uploaded assets, we recommend visiting our DevHub.

Additionally, we are sorry but Customer Support cannot provide additional interpretations to our Terms of Use and Roblox Community Standards.

We encourage you to watch the blog and devforum for announcements about new features and upcoming changes to Roblox.

Sincerely,
Rodney
Customer Support
Roblox Support

And they still haven’t removed the shirt.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.