I have been waiting 74+ Days for a Roll Back

ty, and how often to you shoot them a message?

I respond every time they do with a email, last time they responded was a little over a week ago, Iā€™ve responded with 4 since then

1 Like

I hope you get help from roblox and this gets sorted out. This reminds me of when I got a false ban, they intentionally waited until I was unbanned to say ā€œYour account is no longer banned, this will not affect you in the future. You may reactivate your account if you have not yet done so.ā€.

2 Likes

yeah, I think theyā€™re already annoyed. But however, mods should just help you out so at least you wouldnā€™t bother the mods.

The Mods are kinda abnormal donā€™t you think? Iā€™d help you out so you could stop sending so many reminders (sorry, but I really do agree they should help you out).

2 Likes

that means the ban isnā€™t recorded on roblox database history. Some people remember the ā€œstrikeā€ system, where 3 bans = perma account ban.

ā€œthis will not affect you in the futureā€

thatā€™s half-good news, no ban footprint on your account, you just had to wait a few days

1 Like

Yeah they are likely annoyed, but Iā€™ve been annoyed for a while now. And thanks for offering help, but how would you do so?

1 Like

ty, but sorry, what do you mean?

but how would you do so?

???

1 Like

You said ā€œiā€™d help you outā€ here, unless you were saying hypothetically .

I wish I were a mod rn, but sorry, Iā€™m not. :<

If I were, Iā€™d unban everything: your group, your game, your accountā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah haha, sadly youā€™re not but thanks.

2 Likes

Loved playing ur game Life Sentence, if roblox doesnt even reimburse u in any way with u being a relatively big roblox dev then it would be a new low for rkblox moderation at least from what i have seen.

2 Likes

Wishing you the best here! ROBLOX is failing a community of thousands of loyal fans and a hard-working developer (group of 94k+ fans and probably hundreds of thousands worth of funds stolen) :disappointed:

A three month wait to just resolve your issue is, unfortunately, one of the many examples of ROBLOX moderation incompetency. Hopefully, a compassionate ROBLOX staff would be empathetic and be able to help you through the process of regaining your hard work.

4 Likes

Seems like the account that stole it was banned

1 Like

Oh god, this happened to me too with my group but I managed to get a rollback after 20 days, I hope you can have your stuff back but I think that roblox tought u was the person who got the game banned. I hope the best for you!

1 Like

Yes, they made some progress, like banning and etc.

Maybe and thank you, means a lot! :pray:

Good luck with everything! things like this are major setbacks for trust in the platform they really gotta step up their game NO not an experience (no pun intended) if they wanna be on par with the rest of the industry

1 Like

Thanks, and yes I agree, only because everyone jokes about Roblox moderation haha.

1 Like

Hey everyone, my issue was resolved by Roblox (I got a response via email saying I was rolled-back), and I am all set. Roblox Staff Take time, but again 74 days is too much. Thanks Everyone for reaching out :heart:

4 Likes

*** Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! ***
Iā€™m so happy for you bro!
You have everything back?
Iā€™m so happy! :smiley:
But still, 74 days is too mcuh