I have been waiting 74+ Days for a Roll Back

My username is FantasyyxAmian on Roblox, but my username used to be NorthEtunic before my account was compromised and my group (Hard Time Studios) and funds were stolen. I had made a support ticket and was getting responses, but after 74 days of waiting I have no new responses, and the only thing I have recovered is my account. I have not had a rollback before, and again my ticket was making progress but has now gone silent (gone silent as in the only responses are “Thank you for your patience”…). soon It will be 3 months. I do not want to annoy Roblox staff but 3 months is too much, I know no one who has had to wait this long. Please help me out.

PLEASE INTERACT WITH THIS TO GET IT NOTICED

106 Likes

Saw what happend with the game, praying for you man

23 Likes

It’s a joke that Roblox can’t get back this group after almost 3 months. I used to develop for hard time studios and what I remember is NorthEtunic/FantasyXAmain is one of the most devoted and hard working developers I’ve ever met. With Roblox staff easily having the tools to fix this situation, it’s so wrong. Millions of Robux was stolen which is equivalent to tens of thousands of dollars while also cutting of the revenue stream which could cause them to become homeless. Not only stopping Roblox earning money through there hardwork but ruining him.

17 Likes

Almost 3 months is way too long to get your group back after such a blatant account/game theft. This will also make some talented devs not want to choose roblox as the place they invest their time into if something like this is ever happens to other devs and this is how long roblox takes to deal with it. I hope you get properly compensated after this is resolved. If a roblox staff sees this post please make it a priority and help push for urgency to have this fixed.

13 Likes

You should’ve made this post 3 months earlier, or at least a week after the incident. I guess you have a lot of patience.

9 Likes

Yeah, and here’s what I mean when I say Roblox Moderation is bad. Can’t believe they let you wait more than 2 months for this, it’s totally ridiculous!

Much success to you!

6 Likes

Thank you, means a lot for you saying that

1 Like

Thank you man, I hope it goes well for me too

2 Likes

I tried not to annoy them and etc, but now realizing I should of

2 Likes

yes :pray: thank you and I hope a staff member spots this

1 Like

No problem. I really hope this gets noticed, I know the feeling of being “victim” if you will, to the lacking moderation system.

2 Likes

Thank you, and I agree it is a joke. Thanks man :pray:

1 Like

@TooManyOveralls Hi, this needs your attention or someone from the relevant team.

I can’t believe that smaller creators are ignored like this when prominent creators like @BlueConX for example took an upwards of a week to show any progress and I know he mentioned gearing up for legal action due to Roblox seemingly ignoring him.

This is one of the many reasons why I don’t develop on the platform anymore and have moved onto actual jobs that pay the same if not more than what I was making.

3 Likes

Roblox’s support system is so messed up and it seems like they’re TRYING to avoid it. This is really sad to see. Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe and thank you for the support :pray:

1 Like

I was given an opportunity to moderate for your game. I may’ve declined it, but I will never stop supporting you. I really hope you get your studio back. We’re all praying for you, my man.

2 Likes

Thanks Man, I am grateful for the prayers and support :pray:

2 Likes

I feel like I am being ignored but who knows, Thank you for your thoughts and Hopefully someone will spot this soon :pray:

1 Like

How long or how many times have they been replying “Thank you for your patience”?

2 Likes

Since the beginning of February

1 Like