I have Premium but I don't get Premium discount for Catalog items when purchased using an IOS device

Issue: I have Premium but get charged full amount for Catalog items with Premium discounts

Video Proof:

Proof that have had Premium before the purchase:

Conditions:

• Yes, I’m using the latest version of the IOS Roblox App, (you can’t open it with an outdated version)
  • I’m using an iPad pro with software version 14.0.1
  • Occurs 100% of the time
  • Happens when using an IOS device

I haven’t tested this using XBox nor an Android device

• Purchasing using the Website works correctly

Story

I always go to the Avatar Shop on my iPad since it’s a lot faster and better than the Web version, and I have always noticed that the price was displayed wrong but never gave it a thought and ignored it until today when I decided to check if I actually got the Premium discount, turns out I didn’t and here we are

10 Likes

I see this on my phone looks looks Like there’s nothing wrong

Edit: nvm I see your purchase list now but I think it is just a visual bug? Do you know how much :robux_gold: you had before?

I think its not supported on that device yet or try updating the app I also seen that it had the get premium in the video even though you got premium it could also be a glitch that happens only on ios devices

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes