I have waited 958+ Days for a Roll Back

Hello there! I am Magi_155. I owned the largest Krogers 1300 members on Roblox. My account was compromised, and I wrote a ticket the first day this has happened. They said they were going to give the group back, but this customer service agent (not going to name) forgot to do it and then just left the ticket. I made another ticket about this and gave the reference number, but they ignored that ticket too. I do not think this is right that I have to wait 958 days so far. I will try and put a video of the ticket or a screenshot of it.

Please like this post so more people can see it.

12 Likes

This email was from 2 years ago it will be 3 years on August first 2024

2 Likes

Is it this group now?

1 Like

Yes it is the group. I do not know why they sold the group so now it will be impossible to get the group back since there is a owner of the group.

Well actually they technically bought the group. I’m actually unsure if that’s allowed but if it isn’t then you could take back the group like that.

by the way, blur your email address and the name of the customer support agent in the image of the email you sent

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh and I found this from another post:

Roblox allows developers to sell assets that belong to them, i.e. scripts, models, etc because it falls under intellectual property, and Roblox doesn’t actually own anything a developer creates.

Groups are another story. Owners do not actually own Roblox groups, and therefore can not sell them for any sort of currency, including Robux. This is further supported by Roblox changing the wording on groups from “Owned by X” to just “By X”

2 Likes

Have you tried again recently? You should if you’ve already waited 2 years (which is pretty sad)

I did and they are reviewing it. It is just sad that Roblox does this mainly by purpose since then it has been more then 30 days, so then you can not get a rollback. I seen someone waited 74 days and got a rollback. Even though they never closed the customer support ticket so the old restoration policy rules would still be with that old ticket and the new rules from January 2023 will not affect it.

2 Likes

Dang well good luck since I mean there’s nothing anyone else can really do including you

Yes just wish roblox customer service was better.

That’s REALLY bad bro. This is why people leave roblox, they are unreliable if this sort of thing happened on ANY other platform the response would be quick and positive only on roblox does this SUCK so much. Maybe try contacting a roblox DevRel employee directly to help get ur ticket pushed up priority like @Hooksmith or smth i got no other ideas. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Keep us updated with how it goes. Hope it gets taken care of for you.

1 Like

Thanks for writing that information!

1 Like

I will keep everyone updated on this case!

2 Likes

Sorry, that happened to you buddy. In the future, I can maybe assist you. Currently, I am doctoring out how the rollback system works. Once I have the results, I’ll be happy to share them.

You can follow up on my progress on my Discord server, feel free to join:

1 Like

they keep denying

I wonder how other players have same problem but they get there group back?? Then they closed the ticket without letting me know years ago so I was confused.