I just got into Photoshop and made this picture of my Roblox character

I started learning photoshop about a month ago as another hobby along side 3D modeling. Decided to make this with my avatar! I think it came out pretty well.

The Picture

I used moon editor to pose my character then rendered it in the right position in Blender to get nice lighting, a transparent backround, and ambient occlusion. Then I used photoshop for the rest.

I would appreciate any constructive criticism and feedback!

13 Likes

lol nice i like it

1 Like

Everything looks great! I’d suggest fixing the clipping on the circled spots though. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

also tbh i dont think that u can upload it on roblox as it would just straight up ban you or smthing so yea but still nice

I totally didn’t expect to see anything like this lol. Great work for starters. But this part kinda bugs me a bit:

I would suggest erasing it with a smooth-fade brush. Unless you have merged 2 layers together then I guess you can use the healing tool.

1 Like

Thanks! I had no idea what to do there but I’ll try that out.

The clipping pieces were hard to get around to pose the character the right way. I tried fixing the hand but I found that moving it up made the shoulder look a little strange. Thanks for the feedback though!

2 Likes