I just released my new horror game need feedback

hello everyone i just released my new game which is based on dead by daylight and i would like some feedback here is the game link.

13 Likes

Hey, I checked out your game, I like it a lot, I could find myself playing it, however I did find a few bugs/issues within the game.

Bugs/Issues
  1. The killer when AI gets stuck on A LOT of things.
  2. The animations are kind of funky since I got killed while jumping over a wooden pallet and I first was being killed floating above the water, then inside the pallet, then died after the pallet animation finished.

I think there should water sound effects as well. Not just grass sound effects and wood sound effects and also a more variety of puzzles to do rather than flick switches and reconnect some wires.

Iā€™d upload a video but devforum doesnā€™t want it.

Other than that, itā€™s amazing.

1 Like

hey thanks for taking your time and playing it.

Ive known about this bug for ages but my skill simply cant find out how to fix i have been looking into this a lot especially recently eventually im sure i will be able to fix it but for now im improving my scripting skills.

this is not an animation problem and i think i already understood what the issue is and ill work on it thanks for telling me about it!

that shouldnt be too hard ill work on that aswell

this is already planned as a future update but i have other priorities.

1 Like