I like to make cheaters feel bad

So recently I was thinking about how I could make an anti cheat but I always loved making fun of hackers/cheaters so I made an anti-cheat do just that.

what makes it work?

• if the player is running faster than the max speed it will move them to another game.
  • if the player is falling/flying without the falling animation the system will count it as fly hacking
  • if the player is spamming chat faster than the Roblox system can handle
  • if the player spams scam links

Well what happens if a player is falsely blamed?
They can dm me on roblox and we will work it out.

Video of how it works/proof it works.

29 Likes

Nice this is a nice funny way you can punish exploiters, your script should be unexploitable too
Add something like:

Enabled = true
if Enabled then
-- code
end

At the start of your script,
Other then that keep up the good work

4 Likes

Yeah, this is about the right amount of sass to give them.

I personally enjoy giving them a cutscene with their character, an admin and a good ol’ ban hammer. You can guess what happens next.

I like this one, and the fact that it happens across all of your games is a nice touch! Keep it up!

8 Likes

I was thinking of adding a cutscene of there character in court then being sent to the game lol

7 Likes

Lol that would be a great idea make sure its Roblox with the court suit on lol

3 Likes

That’s cool, and definitely funny! Would be even better if you added onto the place the player is teleported to in some way. A court (as you said) is a good idea, and maybe after, the game can mess around with the player, and maybe even crash their client with some method (If this doesn’t break any roblox rules).

2 Likes

Its funny, I like it
It’s a fun way to ban exploiters, unlike other games that just… ban you on the spot lmao

I think it’s a good anti-exploit, and it will definitely make cheaters a little ashamed of thereself.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if crashing their client would be the right option to go lmao, but it’s a funny idea

2 Likes

Uhh im sorry to tell you but i dont really think this will make cheaters be ashamed / feel bad about their selves… Besides its a cool anti exploit!

1 Like

well its not support to make them stop, its just there to make fun of them (basically I bully them lol)

Article 3, Section 2 of The Roblox Terms of Services forbids any form of bullying, thus it would your best interest to desist from further doing such it’s a T.O.S infringement. Surely you’d be well informed of the contents of the Terms of Service, being as you are obliged to abide by it, eh? This particular offence would subject you to a grievous sanction, presumably due to the cruelty nature of the offence it’self.

Needles to say, I admire how you unhesitatingly incriminate yourself.

3 Likes

Teleporting to another game is what I can’t believe it exists

but some people will not be teleported since Server from roblox itself is quite unstable sometimes and it’s annoying tho

and what happen if we spam on the chat?
is it going to teleport to that game as shown in the video?

1 Like

Well technically its not bullying, its just a way to make cheaters and exploiters feel bad.

yes but it won’t ban you its just a way to limit chat spam

1 Like

but by spam I mean like the same message over and over like scam bots do.

You just insinuated that you inherently bully exploiters, now you’re saying you don’t lol.

1 Like

add some rick roll music
PLEASE

2 Likes

You should rename the ban game to
Dirty Dirty Cheater

It is funny and not against the rules, but make sure you program it in a way so there is no chance someone will be falsely banned. For example with the falling animation if the player is getting flung there will be no falling animation but the game might still consider them to be flying

2 Likes

I mean, this can easily be exploited. The client can trick the server into thinking that it’s speed is 16 while in reality they are moving at much higher speeds.