I like to make cheaters feel bad

but by spam I mean like the same message over and over like scam bots do.

You just insinuated that you inherently bully exploiters, now you’re saying you don’t lol.

1 Like

add some rick roll music
PLEASE

2 Likes

You should rename the ban game to
Dirty Dirty Cheater

It is funny and not against the rules, but make sure you program it in a way so there is no chance someone will be falsely banned. For example with the falling animation if the player is getting flung there will be no falling animation but the game might still consider them to be flying

2 Likes

I mean, this can easily be exploited. The client can trick the server into thinking that it’s speed is 16 while in reality they are moving at much higher speeds.

ok smarty pants : /
u could of just said “roblox doesnt allow bullying”

5 Likes

Why, that equates to what I said therefore yes, I could had had said that alternatively.

yes ik that and I made sure that when they get flung it will normally make them sit first so thats my way of doing it so far

that’s the thing In the game the normal speed is 25 so if someone is at speed 16 consistently it will know

But you’re relying on the client (player) for the walkspeed. If they tricked the server into thinking that they had 16 speed, while they are really moving much faster, the server can’t do anything about that. You’re indirectly trusting the client, meaning that in reality your solution is in vain.

2 Likes

This is nice, but I don’t really like making fun of them, cos you’re stooping to their level.

2 Likes

Also, I’d make it a bit more clear in the ban place that if they’re falsely banned they should DM u. Then again having them DM u isn’t a very good idea because <13s can’t DM you unless you are friends with them

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder that the client actually handles server teleports!
Don’t believe me? check out OnTeleportInternal
OnTeleportInternal can receive data from the server for teleporting to another game
an exploiter just has to do this to stop the teleport

local TeleportSignal=game.Players.LocalPlayer.OnTeleportInternal
local Signal=getconnections(TeleportSignal)[1]
Signal.Enabled=false

my advice is to kick them after a few seconds of a teleport in case they do this, similar stuff has already been done with Phantom Forces and their banland.
Good luck with the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a bit funny how I’ve never seen someone try to stop one from exploiting (on youtube), but then I find someone trying to prevent a developer from playing with the exploiter, using resources which were given to him.

1 Like
Enabled = true
if Enabled then

end

Simple fix.

1 Like

You do know that exploiters can simply just change the value of Enabled to false, right?

2 Likes

Section 12 of the ROBLOX community rules says:

• Exploiting is not permitted in Roblox. This includes inappropriately obtaining and uploading “stolen” content from a game or experience. Roblox moderators will determine exploited game or experience content at their discretion with the tools available to them and may immediately terminate accounts caught participating in this behavior.

Surely you aren’t trying to condone any type of exploiting by shaming others for writing an anti exploit script, eh?

3 Likes
  1. You are changing the speed of the player from the server using HD admin, thats why it’s detected. When exploiters change client sided values, it is not replicated to the server, rendering your anti-cheat useless.

2. if the player is falling/flying without the falling animation the system will count it as fly hacking

Exploiters usually fly without the falling animation playing

1 Like

The fact that exploiting is not allowed doesn’t change what Roblox’ TOS states about bullying. It is not allowed on the Roblox platform and nothing can change that

2 Likes