I made a captcha

Obviously not using the scale feature. There’s great free plugins to make it scale correctly and the owners not using these sadly.

I would also suggest changing the decals to fit instead of stretch like I do.

Do you mind giving me some awesome plugins I might improve some things like the button.

Actually nvm this might not be worth improving because it doesn’t show the gui when you first join.

Why would anyone need a captcha system especially when you do a click function instead of doing it automatically

I should mention that exploiters can disable the GUI easily so it isn’t that useful.

I honestly just don’t have an reason why I should use it for my game I mean roblox already made one and it’s an awesome thing the owner did but its really useless for games.

Unless the game bottled and even then it needs a kick feature

Anyways the plugin I was talking about to automatically do scale is this.

2 Likes

It works fine? what are you talking about? Ui CORNER is better, but sometimes you need to use Roundify. Like in text boxes, to this day, it works really well.

Yes, but for some stuff you HAVE to use roundify on, like text boxes for example.

I just make a frame and then UICorner that, and then add a textbox inside that frame and make it transparent

It seems to be broken.

And the “you got 2 wrong” seems confusing, it should say “select all matching ones” or similar, but I got it right (since it’s asking for the current one)

1 Like

Why. That makes so much more complex gosh

Update it then, mine works fine.

It isn’t that complex. And complex isn’t a factor I look at, but instead I look for what’s best for my players.

That’s essentially doing the same that roundify does… sooo :confused: but sure

1 Like

If you read up, I explained how the images can cause loading problems and corruption of frames and that UIcorner is so much more stable.

2 Likes

Yeah, im not that great with this kind of stuff. Better with scripting.

also I squished them on the bloxy cola captcha on purpose.

Okay. Update coming soon. I will make it better.

Well what about you have to do it in order to play (Like it doesn’t load the character until they do it)

Im gonna make some needed changes,