I made a captcha

I’ve never used it, so I’ll try it out.

2 Likes

Theres also a plugin called “Roundify” that does the exact same, but using an image.

1 Like

I’ve updated it so it now uses UICorner, as DaviBLOX_Studio requested.

2 Likes

Great Captcha! One thing, when you submit it successfully, it does not destroy. It would be great if you could make it disappear at the end, just so it’s not on your screen. Otherwise, great job!

1 Like

First off, I love the concept of that. But maybe make it a bit larger… also maybe have it change captchas each time you join.

2 Likes

Roundify is a legacy plugin and doesn’t work anymore. The UICorner has much more customization :smiley:

1 Like

It’s somehow better than Roblox captcha. I mean, every captcha is better than Roblox’s one.

3 Likes

I honestly made it from scratch lol

1 Like

No it’s not. That Captcha has a check box and color verification, this one has picture checking.

1 Like

It doesn’t destroy, but goes invisible after latest update. Make sure you are using the latest update.
This is on purpose

2 Likes

I was testing it in the game. Maybe it was updated after that. It is better that it goes invisible, so that you can call again later. Thanks!

1 Like

just updated it actually. just a basic resize.

2 Likes

ok. I never had it as the one you linked by the way. always the same, just minor changes.

1 Like

It needs some improvement like full screen background and when you select incorrect answers it says you got 4 pictures wrong even though you only selected one image.

Also when you do verify the image doesn’t disappear.

Also the game copy locked so we can’t use it.

1 Like

“It needs some improvement like full screen background”: Good idea.
“When you select incorrect answers it says you got 4 pictures wrong even though you only selected one image.”: This is on purpose: You need to select the right images and not select wrong images.
“Also when you do verify the image doesn’t disappear.”: Can you tell me which image?
“Also the game copy locked so we can’t use it.”: No it’s not. Proof:

1 Like

Neat concept, I think it’d make a useful tool for giving new accounts access to chat in game.

1 Like

yea one of the reasons is those chat bots.

Incorrect. It is a shader and all shaders have a toll on performance.

Roundify is excellent when you want to create round corners for a frame, or other non-image GUI instances. For images it is better to just upload them with cut corners to start with.

What’s the point of using it if it doesn’t work though.

What do you mean by “it doesn’t work”?

It might be limited when it comes to applications, but it is a better choice when applicable. Even Roblox devs themselves say so.

1 Like