I made a chess game!

I could employ an Elo rating system, albeit I would like to keep the game simple.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

I just respect the guy who just created a puzzle game such as chess … I just want to see a game that has all the classic puzzles (Tetris, chess, etc.)

You should implement a bot to play chess with, harder than it sounds, I know, but it would be totally rad.

this is, really great! As a chess player myself, I don’t know why I never tried looking up a roblox version of it, but that’s probably because I spend all my time on chess.com.

You should do a checkers game mode. I find checkers a better game than chess. :grinning:. I think checkers would be an easier game to script. AI would be more simple too.

I think this is going to be great. I can learn how to play chess via this game. Also, is there a possibility that in a later update of this game, we can customize our own pawn colors, and customize pawn style and design?

I will look into making a checkers game. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad to hear you enjoyed the game.

I believe I’ll be sticking with the standard board design in order to maintain simplicity. Although, customization of pieces and boards will be coming soon to the game Fleets - another board game I’ve been developing.

2 Likes

Maybe add a mode where you can play against bots.

That’ll be great. I know how to play Checkers a lot. But is there a chance for this checkers game you are making to recieve customization options as well?

This looks really fun and well developed, I will have to check it out!

Great Job. It looks like you put a lot of effort into this and yet, nobody’s playing it.
:cry:

Woah! That’s really cool. Well done, this is awesome

This looks really cool and its a pretty good chess game.

This looks really cool! Nice job.

It is a shame because this is an amazing game and the younger generation just sadly don’t like the idea of chess. Such a shame. However I think this is brilliant!

1 Like

Nice, haven’t seen one in a while. I will have to check it out.

I love chess, strategy games are so great. Chess clubs almost rot and I feel so bad, since it’s such a great game.

2 Likes

I agree! I use to play chess in school.

i like it! this is very cool indeed