I Made a Cookie Man character Model,Texture

I made this Cookie Man quest giver character for my upcoming Roblox Game, NPC Heroes! :fire:

Please give feedbacks :star_struck:

Programs Used:
Blender 2.83.6
Substance Painter 2020
Photoshop CC 2018

18 Likes

Cookie man be super ripped ngl, amazing model.

2 Likes

@FireAtacck
Cute i guess :heart_eyes: :heartbeat:

By the way, since you use substance painter, is it easy to use?

1 Like

Sheesh :cold_face:

10/10

1 Like

Woah, great job on him!

Also, did someone bite him on the top of his left eye? Looks like they did.

2 Likes

Substance painter is little bit hard if you beginner, but its very useful for everything like you can use high poly meshes to create low poly model textures and very suitable. and you can bake low poly models to use ambient occlusions, gradient positions, and too much thing here.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is a bitten cookie and he hating humans, because he thinks everyone wants to eat him. (and yeah there is a little bit story for quest dialogues) :smiley:

Why are u using the old version of blender?? Remember ALWAYS UPDATE as soon as possible.

1 Like

Actually i’m using blender 2.92 too sometimes but i love 2.83, because i have too much addons in 2.83 :confused:

1 Like

roblox should add phong interpolation. i can physically see the edges of the low poly mesh. It’d be nice if they would give us more access to the rendering api so you’d be able to make him shiny with specular lighting

Looks pretty cool although you should make the eyes look a bit starting. 9/10

Ohh ok makes sense. I always update no matter what lol. It’s annoying but rather sooner than later.

What is that little mark to the cookie man, is it a modelling problem, or something else…?

1 Like

Yeah, its unwrapping problem but i cant fix that now :confused:

2 Likes

I think I spot the bss quest thing in a free model. Other than that the cookie looks decent quality.

nope i made it its very easy thing

Yummy Awesome :heart_eyes: can we eat it?

Ooohoohoohoohooooooo. Cookie man has been at the gym alot.

Looks really nice! I love the background too!

3 Likes

It looks so cool, what a talented work!

1 Like

I was sandeened to find out he wasent from elmo :frowning:
But its stilla great model but some thing about it seems weird around the eyes or eyebrows (cant pick it out!) other than that great stuff
7/10