I made A few Islands!

Hey! I just spent about an hour or so making 2 islands for my game! It’s a group game and we just started it today, so it won’t be released for at least 1.5 months. They are supposed to be pretty low poly and are inspired by @kni0002. The plugin will be linked here: Triangle Draw - Roblox

And Here is the second island!

1 Like

If you want serious and real criticism, all I can say is it doesn’t look like an island. It looks so fake and so wrong.

You should probably put more effort into it and maybe use the terrain system.

1 Like

This is a great start, but in the future you should upgrade your builds. This will work, but if you want your game to do the best it can, you need it to be better.

2 Likes

Ok, I was kind of going for this look, as it’s not supposed to be realistic at all.

2 Likes

It looks great for what you are going for then. If you can afford a 3d modeler in the future though, then low poly would probably look good here.

3 Likes

The first island is extremely empty you should add a lot more trees on it or make it smaller.

The second island is pretty nice, but I think you remove the pointy part at the top, and remove the grass on the sand.

2 Likes

Thanks for the nice feedback! I’ll work on that in my next few islands!

1 Like