I made a free cartoon inspired GUI

Hi, I made another free GUI pack in a sort of cartoony simulator inspired way. Its a bit dark unlike most simulator GUIs but I have the file in PSD, and a lot of everything is pretty customizable and organized well. I hope you enjoy it! The design and layout of everything was heavily inspired by GFX comet on youtube.

Cartoon-UI < Download link

Inventory Frame

Warning Prompt Frame

Twitter Code Frame

Daily Rewards Frame

Basic Frames and buttons

LeaderBoard Frame

Square Inventory Frame

loading bar

68 Likes

Wow this is awesome though one question, what’s the font you used for the UI?

1 Like

amazing. just amazing. i love it1 :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to put that in aswell, Its Super Mario 256 Font

Super Mario 256 Font | dafont.com Heres the font link

1 Like

That’s some neat GUI design, but I would be wary with that typeface. Nintendo originally made it and I don’t think it’s public domain.

1 Like

Wow. This is awesome thanks for the font!

The link to the UI…

Put the UI package as a free model on Roblox and link it instead?

I like especially the fact that there’s “shadow” behind the GUIs.

hmm interesting this is weird it does not show on my screen, though a free model would be helpful i suppose.

Overall the design looks pretty good, but I feel there are some things that could be changed.

In the daily reward frame the coins & jewels appear to be too close to the text. I feel like it would look better if they were in the middle. It’s more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion.

Everything else looks incredible. If you have any questions and or concerns, please feel free to message me!

2 Likes

Wow, it looks incredible! Keep up the amazing work!

Amazing work! Maybe try using more like apealing colors and fonts The shadows are nice but maybe if it was smaller would be better.

The shadows on the buttons are very good but it would be 10 times better if you have a click animation on it by script , as soon as you hover over it , it should make an inside-out animation…but the UI pack is great!

It looks amazing, but my questions are:

The link is PSD file.

What is a PSD file?

Is it compatible to insert into Studio as a UI?

If it isn’t is there a way to convert to the appropriate file?

PSD ( Photoshop Document files ) can be opened from most likely PhotoPea (I use that to open a PSD File) yes you can convert into studio as a UI by exporting them as a Image and importing the image to Studio.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grin:

One question:

Is PhotoPea free?

100% its free! (I still think why does word requirement is needed for replying exists) Website : https://www.photopea.com/

1 Like