I made a game, but it's not getting popular. How can I fix that?

Hello! I recently made a game called “Vibe Room” and I started advertising it yesterday. However, it didnt get a lot of visits. I spent around 1k robux on advertising. I know that it’s not a lot, but how much do you think that I should spend on advertising? How can I make players play my game more and what should I add in my game? I’m trying my best to make the games good but they all get around 100-1k visits or more. It would be great if you can check out “Vibe Room” and tell me how do you feel about the game.

https://www.roblox.com/games/6549049045/Vibe-Room

4 Likes

Ok. So, first of all, there’s so many types of this game. Second of all, there’s not much to do there(correct me if I’m wrong) and the player won’t bother coming back. Third of all, you recently just created the game, and it’ll take patience for it to get popular. I also suggest adding updates regularly to maintain that playbase. How To Make Your Roblox Games Popular... - YouTube

2 Likes

advertise it even more, pretty simple and then buy bobux (also 1k does nothing you have to spend 10k+ in order it to actually be effective) also anything under 10k is just a waste of robux tbh

2 Likes

Its not easy to get your games popular, especially a vibe type of game as it has been done many times. Advertising also dosen’t really grow your game unless you spend over 50k. Try asking friends to share it mabye or create badges/group. I hope you the best of luck!

2 Likes

Just be patience,
You will grow if you build up your type of game to get to the people.

I work for a game called Zombie Task Force with 2.9M+ Visits and accepted into a roblox event(Not gonna say due to it being classified)

Put ads out and wait.
Your game will grow just keep on spreading the word

1 Like