I made a gaming keyboard

It would be great if you can comment or provide any improvements about this thanks!! Planning to sell this as an asset or give it for free

44 Likes

That’s incredible! Did you import that to Roblox studio? :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks amazing! I do suggest maybe adding more light under the keys, as it would look alot more cool and detailed :cool:

No really, that’s amazing! Keep up the astonishing work!

6 Likes

Not yet might do it a bit later, I’m not sure if anyone’s going to use it, cuz it’s insanely high poly count

3 Likes

If it’s a high poly count, you could try to use some of Blender’s tools for reducing poly count. It looks amazing though, I would use that for my games! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks so much​:heart::heart:, I fixed the lights under it a while ago but I just put the old version here L​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

It has already decimated till the lowest poly count. It can be imported to Roblox studio, but it might lag the players if it’s just one of the asset in the whole game🥲

2 Likes

“This isn’t a cool creation, it is the coolest one”-Lua_Orb(Adel)

3 Likes

I’ve seen a keyboard that looks almost exactly like that, it’s so realistic. Great job!

3 Likes

It looks great! you should try to lower the poly count :+1:

3 Likes

Thx so much dude appreciate it​:heart::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s almost 100k for the whole keyboard L but yeah I’ll try to make it much lower for u guys to use maybe

1 Like

Hey… that looks like a keyboard I own irl :no_mouth:

Anyways, It looks really good.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Appreciate it​:pray:t2::heart::heart:

1 Like

thats good for a bad game ( a game that just you press a key and it put in the key)

1 Like

Wow, it looks like the real life, it is like if its a previous model than the final for the real life!, it looks perfect!

1 Like

I love how realistic it looks, the quality is great! Is this modeled after a specific keyboard, or is this an original concept?

1 Like

That’s very good, but I actually never buy a gaming key board and what the icon next to the “Space” key the circle.

1 Like

Actually the Keys of keyboards are located a bit up from the main board because it stands in top of a button which you click and it sends the signals to the connected computer and under that button there is some RGB but It looks good without it too. keep up the good work.

1 Like

Its my original concept, but obviously I used a reference to follow so I know how big are the buttons