I made a GFX for the first time

Hello people,

Recently I’ve made a simple gfx that took me around 20-30 minutes…

Here is it:
grey-background-15120748142gd
Any feedback is appreciated!

7 Likes

Overall it looks good. His right arm is a little lower than it should be imo. On the left side of the shades, there’s this white line which I don’t know where it came from.

I also think the shading is outstanding!

2 Likes

I don’t like how the background acts as an overcast and making the torso to blend with the backgroound.

It’s good, but the background is kind of simple. It’s just a gradient, and I think you should add more detail to it. I think you should create a better background with an art program called Krita.

I liked it, but this background is very simple, just a gradient, add more details

Very good, actually I think for the first time you did better than 95% of first-timers.

Of course, there are going to be things you can improve up on. For example the odd shading on the glasses.

Hello. What would I say about your gfx, for the first time it’s actually not bad at all, I had the worst first GFX ever for sure. You actually for the best, need to practice in making light. If you are using Photoshop, get some free " GFX Pack " on the YT ( I recommend Zopix Pack ). And work at backgrounds, try to make yourself more creative, not just black + white background. And for the last, add some effects, it might be any effects which you would like ( you also can find them in Zopix Pack ).

1 Like

It’s quite good however, I think the background is missing something.

1 Like

It’s pretty simple, but I like it. It’s really good for your first GFX. But for the background, I’d honestly just prefer a solid color background, like white.