I made a GFX Thumbnail Sort Off

I made this “Thumbnail”. It was my first time I used overlays.

Note: I do not own any of the overlays.

Here is the thumbnail!

5 Likes

this looks nice! what is this thumbnail going to be used for?

It won’t be used for anything! It is just for practice

1 Like

What software did you use for this? I mainly use blender for the ones I have created.

1 Like

Looks nice, the hat looks a bit off im assuming you didn’t use a head to get the precise spot. (don’t mind me and my OCD); Otherwise looks very nice made and good job on the overlays!

1 Like

Excellent posing, great background effects, awesome shading and lighting. However, I feel like the text looks basic, and doesn’t really match the effects in the GFX. What I recommend is to add effects to the text and match the gradient color of the stroke. Either way, looks awesome!

1 Like

I used blender for the character, and use photopea for the effects!

Yeah, I didn’t use a head for the hat. I messed up the posing and had to do it again. So it wasn’t exact.

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t do much texts so yes it does look basic.

Good! Blender is a great software for people who are not looking to spend money on certain software.

I really like it. It’s clean and simple. What are you going to use this for?

If you look through the replies you’ll see what he’s going to use it for.

it looks ok, invisible head is throwing me off, valk’s geometry makes weird lighting points, background’s lighting does not match the character’s lighting, there is too little in the gfx, you need way more such as like something they are holding, a better pose, etc. the font doesn’t seem like it will fit in also