I made a horror game, about a Toilet. What do you think?

So I recently made scripted and built a horror game about a toilet. Yes I know it sounds goofy but the idea is that you go into the sketchy looking toilet and then it locks, soon later you find a way to escape into the vents and from there, there are 2 endings.

I have just made it public and wanted some feedback about it, it would also be nice to know if it is worth sponsoring/advertising.

If you wanted to check it out, the game is right here!

and here is the front picture, I would love to hear your thoughts on this! :+1:

3 Likes

fun game but would be better r6 and fps camera only,

I originally had a good first camera system with swaying but I couldn’t work out how to free the mouse when a player gets a gui popped up. Any idea how?

Haha! I love this game! Everything about this is really cool, you’ve got some good music over parts of the game and the gameplay is pretty nice for a short game. I actually got a bit sad when I found out the game was this short.

The only things I’d criticize though is that the blurring is a bit overused. Everything else actually reminds me of old roblox games - just better. When I went into the house to get the passcode, I got stuck because my avatar is tall in r15, that might need to be fixed, but all in all really nice job!

1 Like

Just set the mousebehaviour to default.

1 Like

Wow I didn’t realise that thank you so much!

Thank you :smiley: that means a lot, I have pretty short avatar so I didn’t really release the house was too small and I will try to make the game longer if it is successful!

1 Like

So I also wanted to know is it worth advertising this game or should I save it for another time? What do you think?