I made a low poly medieval inn! (showcase)

I spent 2 hours making this medieval inn! any feedback?

heres the reference I tried to follow:

10 Likes

Hello There,

Really good not gonna lie but also can put some of decoration like hay fork, hay stack, crates, flower pot and other thing that was related to country side or medieval theme. any of that the house is really well design. the door and the glass are pretty good or i will say cool then just good. the barrel also pretty good but you can add something at the top of the barrel like flower pot. the roof also look great because how smooth it is the roof are on the medieval house you have created. I think that all for now I guess…
and I will see you I the next reply…
Seeya!

3 Likes

It’s amazing! The building itself is astonishing. The current build is great to put as a lobby decoration. But if you want it to be interactive, maybe adding a bit more decorations like how @RISING_ROBLOX suggested. And probably a doorway to like the inside with a similar animation like Adopt Me’s. Overall, it’s great!

2 Likes

It looks really well made! The only thing I feel is worth pointing out is that the chimney doesn’t seem to fit.
I recommend shaping the chimney better, or get rid of the cylinders.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! will do so! :slight_smile:

Man… whats funny is that I myself am doing a Medieval showcase just like that house but kinda different lol. I actually love the way you made yours, looks great!

2 Likes

I like the build the design is pretty amazing. The style is great! I love the small details you added to the house. It could use a bit more detail on the building because it does look quite empty I would suggest adding more.

The house itself is missing a few details I don’t know if you forgot or are currently adding lanterns around the area I don’t think there’s much I can say some minor details that you may want to look into adding. Possibly some tools or equipment underneath the stairs as far as making it more detailed, just add in some things until you get something that looks good to you. This is just a small suggestion you could add if it’s needed for the building since it looks finished.

Try adding a bit of decorations onto the building to have a better feel to it you could try adding some Hanging Lights By The Door, Wooden Table, Baskets, Tools and more, I like how you’re going off of an image it’ll really improve your skills. It’s a great build.

2 Likes

The style is pretty good, I can see you put a lot of effort into making this, and I think it shines. I would add cobblestone to it, since the bottom half and the top have it a little bit though.

1 Like

Well, I may say, the inn looks very impressively made, and I also appreciate the way you added the colors to have a cartoonish appearance in your low poly!
This could be applied to a great medieval game!

1 Like

Looks amazing! If you were to go for a realistic route, you could add decals on it to look more stylish.

1 Like

I would say you did a good job on your showcase, but I do have some minor problems though. Your missing color to your low poly build like in the picture shown there is missing color in the reference. Such as the roof is shown built with bricks so you would expect to have the colors go with your build to complete your showcase. Still you did a nice job keep up the goodwork! :smile:

1 Like

Wow I love it. I’d love it even more if you add some textures to the house. By the way, this creation is insane well done!

1 Like