I made a map and need rating and ideas for it please

i am working on a developper hangout game and i have made this kind of map and need rating and ideas for it cuz idk what i add in it to complete it

4 Likes

It looks good but quite empty in my opinion.
Try adding benches, patches of grass, particles (especially for the fountain) and maybe some buildings.
Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

ot dod help ! and yes ik its empty cuz i started making it 10 minutes ago ! but definitely make them, thank you ! if u have other ideas ur welcome to say ! :smiley:

1 Like

i am afraid if i make a map like the game “developper hangout” and i get hate cuz i have some hate :sob:

Why would anyone hate it ? There are literally games that steal ideas from others (take ragdoll games as an example). So if you make something similar to developper hangout you shouldn’t get any hate. Anyone hating you for this is definitely not deserving your attention.

thank you bro i appreciate you fr i have added some benches btw now i’ll add some trees

1 Like

It looks a bit bland and empty, so I would recommend adding some more stuff to it. Also, I would recommend making a slightly larger map, and improving the lighting.

1 Like

alr will do it definitely and the map is quite big

1 Like

This map looks nice, I rate it 7/10, it’s fairly basic currently. You should add more trees and bushes, and benches to sit on too. Otherwise, nice job on this! Looks cool!

1 Like

tysm brother i will add more features to this map !

It pretty good but add some more details to the map it self. Like benches.

1 Like

thank you and i did add benches !

Great job for starters! only thing i suggest adding some trees, plants, Props, and better lighting, maybe instead having the middle a square, make it a circle.

And personally me i like using Roblox Terrian, instead of parts for the grass, for performance you should always use less parts if you can.

keep up the great work! here’s a map layout i did while back ago you can get some ideas from this if needed if you going for a hangout type game.

3 Likes

Im not hating on the game, but what are you doing in this to make it different? Not because then it would be a copy, But because if it isnt uniqe you probably wont get very many visits.

5 Likes

Agree, kinda hard to make something uniqe in a map layout when half of everyone on Roblox has the same layout, only thing really matters is how you gonna style the map, when you get all the layout done.

ty bro i will definitely use it as an inspiration !

1 Like

Nice start! I’d suggest you to start introducing yourselves into Blender and modelling process, it will help you alot to improve your games. About the game, you shouldn’t make the path just straight, maybe adding “roots” or curve it. Also, the lighting is fundamental to ambient your game.

Good job after all! :clap:

2 Likes

thank you for the awesome tip ! but i have tried learning blender but its a total mess idk how to use it nor to get introduced to it

2 Likes

I don’t see it please use a circle to show in the image because I have my own custom benches if you want them.

Seems alright but definitely need some work, i suggest you to look at other developer hangout games for inspiration if that helps you. Just dont plagiarize. :slight_smile: Dev hangout games: Developer Hub - Roblox, Roblox Developer Hangout - Roblox