I made a new rollercoaster! How is it?

I made this awesome new roller coaster! What do you think of it?

DISCLAIMER: I’m a newer coaster builder :sweat_smile:

The game can be found here! Blue Steel - Roller Coaster - Roblox

Thanks for reading!

26 Likes

For a new rollercoaster builder, that is spectacular! It looks amazing, keep up the great work, you will get far. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! That really means a lot to me!

3 Likes

Okay, I went in and actually saw you there haha! It looks incredible, the lighting, the movements were smooth and so realistic. I would have loved for it to go faster lol I love rollercoasters, but for being new at building rollercoasters you did an amazing job. Please make a themepark game, cuz I would definitely play! Especially now during this pandemic! haha

keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Wow, just wow! I am blown away! The only words I could use to describe this are, “I could never do that in a million years”, excellent work, just excellent!

3 Likes

Well if anything, I can assure you no one will be cutting the line…

But I loved it a lot! Great job :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you sure you new lol. This is incredible. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Yes sir! Very nice keep it up!

2 Likes

Impressive! That looks really good for someone who just started building roller coasters.

2 Likes

This seems very epic!!!
(30 Chars)

2 Likes

This is really good but ngl I have seen better in tpt2

2 Likes

This looks amazing I would pay for you to make one for me!

2 Likes

Any coaster enthusiast would know that tpt2 isn’t realistic at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That looks pretty cool! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If this is a first-attempt, I can’t even think what would be your next attempt!
Incredible job, there’s literally nothing to change.

2 Likes

Woah! Did you make this in blender or any 3d software?! It looks outstanding!

2 Likes

@Squishehh nope, entirely done using Roblox Studio!

1 Like

Ohhhh I see now! That’s so brilliant! It looks so smooth! How long did it take to make this? This has insane amount of detail! :OOO

1 Like

@Squishehh it only took about 12 hours!

2 Likes

That’s nice! I suggest learning blender if you haven’t. It would take about two hours to make that roller coaster in blender, or maybe up to five. Despite time, it would also reduce lag if you turn the roller coaster into a mesh, and the parts that go along with it.So then it won’t be so much parts in the game when making a theme park. All things aside, the whole build is amazing! :DD Good job!

You get a gold :star: !!!

2 Likes