I made a Plugin, Needing Feedback and suggestions on it (Open Discussion)

So I made a post pretty much the same as this one, but I never really got the best feedback due to the question being a little difficult to answer.
So…Lets rephrase it.

So I created a plugin and you can read up on it here → [New Plugin!] Sign Generator! - Customize your own sign in Roblox Studio!

I know I have things I want to update and add to the plugin, but I was thinking. If I want it to help people I need to get ideas from the people who need it.

Questions that I need feedback/suggestions and creativity bounced off of:

• What can I do in order to make this plugin more useful?
  • What can I do to gain a better audience/more people using this plugin?
  • How often do I need to update the plugin?
  • How can I get more downloads?
  • How do I persuade people to use my plugin?
  • How can I improve the post: [New Plugin!] Sign Generator! - Customize your own sign in Roblox Studio! ? **
  • How can I get better ideas besides asking people to list ideas or suggestions? | How do I get people to naturally give me suggestions, without me asking?
  • How can I bounce off ideas from people without it being considered, “Copying”?

I worked extremely hard on this plugin, so I will do almost anything to get it popular! I just need advice. Feel free to take the advice for your use as well!

You can read up on the plugin, and info (Description) here! → [New Plugin!] Sign Generator! - Customize your own sign in Roblox Studio!

Please DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT READING THE PLUGIN DESCRIPTION!
Thank you @GoteeSign for pointing my mistake out.

Have a nice evening.
-FunnelCreator | FunnelDeveloper

1 Like

It doesn’t seem to be working. I’m not sure why.

1 Like

Let me check it out and find the issue.

Works fine to me, and a couple friends that also checked it.

I don’t think you downloaded the right one. I just checked who downloaded it In my transactions, I never found you. Make sure its this one —> (2023!) Sign Generator! - Roblox