I made a rasengan and multi-shadow clone jutsu in a day

Look at it in all of it’s beauty.

Rasengan:

11 Likes

ok cool,was there a purpese

30char

Heres a challenge for you make the shadow clones move lmfao

I know I need to do that… I haven’t figured it out yet…

Just insert animate scripts into them and their own custom ai server script that will target things in a certain magnitude that sorta thing

That’s a helpful tip. Thank you. :+1:

1 Like

the rasengan is very nice i like it i thought it would be the mastered rasengan but it’s classic naruto rasengan w shadow clone and that makes it actually cool

Thanks, it was pretty simple. I did get the concept from Blaze and The Anime Developer so some credit goes to them.

1 Like

So first off, I don’t think you should be able to use shadow clones while having rasengan, as they’ve never done that in the Show and I don’t think they will. Also make the hand sign hold a bit longer

haha shadow clone rasengans go brrrrr

Hm, I haven’t watched the full show yet, apologies. But still make the hand sign longer, make shadow clones move

Naruto activating shadow clones in a second goes brrr

uh oh, I’ve been exposed!!!111!!

I don’t think you’re understanding… I’ll make it clearer for you, I meant keep the hands in that position a bit longer.

Mr. Brrr

But still pretty good, keep it up.

1 Like

Appears to me like in that gif he does the hand sign for a bit longer. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I agree with that, but I don’t think he’s agreeing with what we’re saying…

is there a way you could make the rasengan look like the real all you have to do is make a particle emitter and i can send you an id of the rasengan image.

1 Like