I made a roblox face

I called it the crossed eyed scream. Ik it is bad but what is your opinion on it?

3 Likes

Is that gum in his mouth?

The eyes look kinda weird. Maybe make the pupil a circle shape instead of just filling in the eye with black. Besides that, it looks pretty good :+1:

I like it, however, I feel it doesn’t really fit the roblox asthetic, Maybe try making smaller pill-esq eyes and have them look in at eachother like traditional roblox faces, the mouth is also too prevalent imo, I’d remove the shading, and the inside of the mouth, make it flat black, but just my opinion

1 Like

Ok! Sounds good I will make that in a few

The eyes are the only thing I don’t like about it, It’s like a half black egg. Maybe give it a pupils?

I think the mouth and everything is fine, its just the eyes

I also made this one And I really like this one I call it honestly happy

1 Like

The face looks cute but you forgot your watermark.

1 Like

It’s pretty decent but like @XOLT1268 said, the eyes don’t look like they fit roblox, what about something like this?

face i guess

Also, you should use transparency instead of white space.

1 Like

That is pretty good. I will work on the eyes

1 Like

I feel a watermark kind of ruins the aesthetic of it so I guess people can steal it lol

1 Like

You heard this man, it’s royalty free!

Lol that is 100% correct xD noice

I also made a cute gacha/chibi type face

1 Like

Now thats epic, its also really smooth. Keep the work up

Thanks so much for the compliment!

Idk but I really like this face I Just made

2 Likes

These faces are cool but they dont really look like a roblox face.

I do kind of agree but lately people have made new interesting faces. I am basing this design style on kind of the work at a pizza place haunted house story faces aesthetic

1 Like