I made a small game, Color Run!

Hey there, I’m plane! :slight_smile:

I recently created and released a small game on roblox! It’s a minigame where a colour is displayed on your screen, and you have to run to it before the timer runs out and you die. I know there’s already a few of these on roblox but I tried to make my game unique by adding coins, which you can spend on many trails and soon to-be-added titles, three unique maps, and increased difficulty as the game goes on. I also have some other features planned for the near future :shushing_face:

I would love any feedback, criticism, suggestions, or just general thoughts on my game! In my opinion it’s best played with friends, and it also does require 2 players to start so if your game is empty try inviting some!

Game Link

Thanks for reading, and I hope to get some useful feedback! :cookie:

In-Game Screenshots

5 Likes

Wow! The game is really cool but I hate the lobby map. It’s not unique in any way, the rock hill maps are very overused. But the scripting is done well everything works as it should good job!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback! I could see about changing the walls to the lobby and game, maybe I could do fences or something in the lobby instead, I’ll take that all into consideration. :slight_smile: :cookie:

2 Likes

Nice game,i suggest you add a speed game pass where when you buy the game pass you can sprint

1 Like

I was thinking of somthing similar, maybe boosts which spawn around the map randomly which offer 2x speed or 2x jump power and last for a short time, but thanks for the idea and I’m glad you thought the game was nice. :slight_smile: :cookie:

2 Likes

This looks like something that would go very well when you’re playing games with your friends while having pizza and soda. Just from the looks of it because it looks like a party game.

2 Likes