I made a The Normal Elevator Clone [Feedback Appreciated!]

Thank you Deborah again for the feedback!

Sorry about this, I keep thinking I have it fixed but for some reason in the script I have it in, it just refuses to update. Just got a fix for it, it’ll come out with the next game update.

On the topic of menus, how do you feel about the jiggling pixel menus? I feel like it gives some more personality to the game, and it’s rather fun for me to watch it. But I’m curious as to what you think about them!

That’s a very good point. However, I did want to use the floor counter as a way to purely measure player floors. But, I do plan on adding a currency system, possibly in the next update. So if that happens, I’ll probably go with your idea just with a different system.

Understandable! I like the sound of adding a secret behind one of the paintings with a badge, thank you for suggesting it! I’ll 100% be sure to credit you in that secret room for coming up with the idea. I can understand where you’re coming from with the other criticism, so I’ll definitely work on adding some more props out and around! The slowdown also seems like a good idea, I’ll also try doing that!

May I ask what you meant by “a case of instruments without the Piano?”, I’m confused as to what that means.

Shoot! Sorry about that! There was no plans to add anything beyond that point, oversight on my end. I’ll work to fix that right now.

Thank you again Deborah for your feedback as always, you’re a life saver!

1 Like

They seem alright, maybe try making a concept design for this?

Maybe place other instruments around the piano to make it more interesting and less empty, like trumpets, recorders or anything else you can think about.

Ah sorry, I understand now. Currently working on the new update with a bunch of changes. I’ll continuing working on it after vacation, so it’ll be a few days.

Once again thank you for the feedback!

that’s a pretty good game good job :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you had a good time!

Anything else positive or negative that’s specific you’d like to share? I’m also open to suggestions!

Back from vacation! Will start getting back to work soon!

Currently most of the feedback taken care of, and a got a new floor in the works!

1 Like

can i see the floors progress right now?

Sure thing, just give me a moment!

free rawbucks!

It’s been a hot minute, but the update is live. Haven’t been able to fix that nasty bug however.

Updated some of the old floors and added one new one, hope you all enjoy it!

Hope to start developing this more regularly again.

I used to love The Normal Elevator!

This game does a really good job at recreating that experience but I have a few suggestions:

• Make a lobby for players to spawn in, instead of just the elevator
  • Some kind of currency system to buy objects with

I love how there are tons of secret badges, collecting those are fun (although I would suggest some better badge art)

The GUI with the floors counter is stuck at 0, although judging from previous replies you are working on fixing this.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Hopefully when I get back into the swing of things I’ll start working on some of these things again!

1 Like