I made a trailer for my apocalypse survival game!

please give me your thought or any feedback about this, thanks for checking by : )

22 Likes

Absolutely beautiful quality and sound effects. I really love everything about it though there’s one thing I’d like to point out. The trailer might be a little too long for most Robloxians out there, so I’d suggest making it shorter, or maybe keep it 1 minute still, but add more stuff going on in the time where the guy from the POV is just walking.

Beautiful work. I’m looking forward to trying the game out. Once again, the quality is overall attractive, just reduce the time / or have more things going on.

4 Likes

thanks a lot I’m making sure to make it much more eventful next time. < 3

3 Likes

Wow… this is just. A work of art, the sound effects are amazing, the quality is VERY AMAZING and I don’t think you could have done anything different, except maybe a bit shorter.

1 Like

It’s amazing, but you could’ve added some text especially in 0:10 or somewhere around there. Other then that pretty cool game!

1 Like

Wow thats really good! 10/10 the sounds and quality is amazing!

1 Like

That might be the best game trailer I’ve ever seen!

3 Likes

The lighting for the trailer is fantastic, the animation is smooth. Best simple horror game trailer I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

I swear this is among the best game trailers ive seen on Roblox. Good job. Its amazing. Everything seems like a big quality. You have put a lot of effort into this. Its just beautiful. It seems like something straight out of a movie but its in Roblox. My only little critic is that maybe its a bit too long and it would be better shorter. Keep up the good work. Wish you the best. Good luck.

1 Like