I made a tree and wanted to show everyone

hi i just wanted you all to see my tree and such because it’s so pretty and i love making trees

i do not want feedback, just fellow tree lovers appreciating peoples super crazy tree designs
please do not & stop giving feedback, i just want to have a fun talk & discussion about trees with fellow tree lovers.

i do not want feedback, stop giving feedback please

trees can quite literally be any shape or size, and they can be whatever i want em to be, not what you want them to be

67 Likes

Its so mystical… Bro I love this so much

7 Likes

That looks more like a Snake than a tree

You’re a tree lover aren’t ya? This is pretty epic for a tree design! Especially the leaves being affected by wind physics, nice job!

7 Likes

Nice! Mabey a little less curve on the trunk but other than that great!!

1 Like

the design was very much intentional ^ _ ^

4 Likes

i do love trees, i love making them and improving my craft and, making all kinds of trees !! ^ _ ^

3 Likes

This is so incredible! I love it so much :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Bruh omg so good how do people make theese stuff man i am so shocked i would definitely hire you if need to hire somebody infinite starts for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really like this. I like how the leaves move.

3 Likes

Very nice autumn color / lighting pallet vibe ya got going there keep it up!

2 Likes

This is, beautiful. The leaves falling from the tree make it even better.

2 Likes

That is seriously :sparkles:awesome :sparkles: … You can see the EFFORT seeping out of every leaf. It’s freakin gorgeous :raised_hand::pensive:

(Sorry for the excessive emojis it’s 5am if that counts as an excuse)

4 Likes

Hey!

Pretty good build! I would give it a 7/10 however. Heres why…

The overall scene lacks ambience. Basically meaning it doesnt have any atmosphere and any real feel to it. Adding an atmosphere + some basic lighting changes could really help out your scene!

1 Like

I mean I’m a very calm guy if this was real I would make a house and just stare at it for hours. (Since I don’t do much)

2 Likes

its good but there’s too much curve. 8/10 just for that its great other than dat

1 Like

i would like you to know i was not asking for feedback nor was i going for a super decorated feel

1 Like

the design is very much intentional!

2 Likes

its also too smooth add some of ye ol’ bark onto it

1 Like

I’m glad you showed me your tree. :smiley:

2 Likes

Incredible tree. But if you want to make a showcase off the tree, you may want to look into the lighting.

Keep it up! :+1:

1 Like