I made a WWI game

I made a WWI game using some free model TPS guns roblox made.
I will be in it for about half hour.
https://www.roblox.com/games/5640527007/WWI-Inside-the-Trench
I would appreciate feedback!

5 Likes

Not bad, developer brother.
But I recommend giving more emphasis to the story of the game.
Also, the respawn pad is somewhat basic and bland.
A little mistake is that I can kill members of the same team, I recommend correcting that.
Improve the map a bit, in addition to putting mines on the battlefield you can put healing kits or temporary bulletproof shields, etc. What I’m telling you is improve your game design skills.
You’re on the right track, developer brother. Do not lose hope. because so far it is a good project.

Here are a couple of screenshots I took:
Oh no, I just killed the creator of the game, war is imminent.

Double Kill?

Dear, @G9nx

Great development on the game! It looks good, the music is good and even stuff in it.

– Changes

• Noticed when i would die i would go back to spawn not my side.
  • Add more to the story not just a few things
  • Add some more guns and different things.

Overall the game is nicely developed & has potential!

People in WWI could kill their teammates. Im trying to be realistic.

(Totally not a excuse so I dont have to figure it out.)

You should imrpove the Trench, it’s kinda bad right now.

Not bad but there’s definitely loads of improvement and adjusting, but how do you have a max of 700 players for your game? Am I seeing things or what…

2 Likes

Part of the Beta program allows 700 players per server. However I would go ahead and suggest this isn’t going to be very good for your game having that many people per server from an optimisation point of view!

Oh, that make so much sense. I was wondering because I saw that in various different threads of people displaying their game. Anyways I’m still curious as to how it’s possible to have that much players. Thanks for clarifying.

I think it’s just they’re utilising more hardware in their data centres. When you set up servers, technically there’s no “limit” to how many connections it can have - the only thing that increases is the memory that’s needed to host x amount of players.

I learned that the hard way when making Minecraft servers back in the day, it’s literally a float value that you can change to anything and servers won’t question it until they implode because they’ve run out of memory.

1 Like

I’m just testing how much roblox optimizes server storage based on how much content the game has.

Optimising storage isn’t really a thing, storage is literally a number. You can check the optimisation of things like data transfer speed, ping, latency etc.