I made an Airport Island Tycoon game and I need beta testers!

No wonder why the ticket counters look so familiar to me. I have been to Incheon once in 2017, I must say that you did a very great job at replicating it. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

From the photos, it looks incredible!!!
Major props to you for creating this awesome game and congrats on reaching 50 active players (at a time).

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m still really concerned about bugs, despite me testing a bunch, so please let me know if you see any.

i want to be a beta tester plz

1 Like

Sign me up! Dm me through DevForum and i’ll get back to you asap.

1 Like

do beta testers earn some kind of Payment?

There is no payment for beta testing.

can I get ranked into beta tester in the group

I only have admin and member roles right now, but that sounds like a great idea.

thank you i will out out for bugs or glitches

You’re opting in for the completely wrong reasonings. Your incentive shouldn’t be solely for a group rank.

Just. Stop.

okay I will but I didn’t do anything wrong

i found a bug when I joined the game I joined some else airport so can you fix the spawn

Thank you, I am working on fixing that right now.

A big thanks to everyone who has playtested so far. I’ve been able to fix a ton of bugs because of y’all.

the reset is very weird its very weird its does not fit the theme for the airport tycoon in my opinion and it kinds of hurts my head a bit because I don’t like being exposed to bloody stuff but the classic reset is good

I think it takes a long time to reset because when you reset you collapse and that is more longer than the classic reset oof

Thank you for the feedback. It’s part of ACS. I will consider removing the effect.

First: I know that this Post ist very old and this game isn’t in Beta anymore.

However I must say, this game is very, very good! It’s Amazing! So, I played the Game very long, so my friend and I found some Bugs/Suggestions.

Bugs:

• When a Player leaves/joins, then for a moment you can’t collect Coins and buy Buttons. (It‘s on Mobile)
  • Arrow is even shown, when you have not the Cash to buy a button (idk if it’s a bug or not)
  • Lights on the B-Gates are not exactly on the Roof
  • Music isn‘t hearable anymore

Suggestions:

• Add a „loading screen“ when you rebirth, because it may take very long
  • Let the arrow also led you to Rebirth Buttons, when you have the Rebirths
  • The last Plane is very overpriced, so you could make the price lower (500,000->450,000)
  • More Planes would be appreciated
  • Quest Save (the text above the women near the shops is still shown)
  • Show Cash on the Leaderbord (in Hub world)
  • Feature to hide the „Name“ from others
  • More Rebirth Buttons to make Cash (droppers)
  • Make another „Cash collector“ on the „Ticket“ Floor (there is one on the left but not one on the right)
  • Make a Gamepass “Dropper” in the B-Gates
  • Let the wall to B-Gates disappear, only when you can unlock the B-Gates (same with the A-Gates) or else the is just a hole in the Wall
2 Likes