I made an Airport Island Tycoon game and I need beta testers!

Here is the game and group. I welcome any bug reports or suggestions either here or on the group wall. Your help is very, very much appreciated.

There are only three islands during testing, but there will be more added once all is okay.

20 Likes

You didn’t made the game because the original owner is SwoopyStack owner of ArrowSuites.

Vouch to @JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX, there is nobody with the same username as you are in the group, and it doesn’t seem you made the game.

1 Like

uh, you didnt make the game … ?

1 Like

I changed my username on Roblox. It doesn’t update on the forums, apparently. I am the sole creator.

1 Like

If you log out in Roblox DevForum and log again, I’m sure that it’s going to update your status (name + avatar).

Thank you, it looks like it worked!

3 Likes

well! it worked. well idk if i should beta test but why not

No problem Swoopy! Now we can know that you made the game!

2 Likes

Played for a little bit and I was impressed, its a good and well made game. The only thing that I thought was a little weird was the fact that the terrain and outside décor looked exactly like Tropical Resort Tycoon, but that’s nothing bad.

I even met the creator of the BTRoblox :grin:

1 Like

Thank you soooo much! I appreciate you trying it out. I did take inspiration from a lot of different games, but I tried to keep it as inspiration and not copying. I will try to edit the terrain a bit more to further separate it.

Oh, very cool to see AntiBoomz0r on there! :smile:

1 Like

Other than visuals it doesn’t really have anything to make it stand out from other tycoon games.

Personally I think you would be better off if you tried to make something that doesn’t follow the typical Roblox tycoon game. I don’t see how I’m hiring employees by walking over buttons or how I’m getting all this luggage without any planes landing.

Your game works but the game design just doesn’t feel like their is much wow factor.

I appreciate the feedback. Yes, overall it is still just a tycoon game. There are a lot of neat things in the game that you probably haven’t gotten to yet. Lots of hidden items and quests. My personal favorite is the slot machines to win unique items.

Alright, I’ll keep playing and see what I find. But the start of the game can be sorta taxing on the player because I think everyone wants to see the planes. And I’m yet to get to that point after playing for 30 minutes. Keep up the work.

Absolutely. It probably would be a good idea to jam a lot of content in the beginning.

I am looking at it…

I think the screenshots look cool!

I can’t find the keys.

1 Like

Hehe, that quest is a semi-difficult one. They are small and come later in the game.

1 Like

I’m highly impressed with the fact that you created the game by yourself. I just love the aircrafts and liveries, especially the one for Blox Airways. Reminds me a lot of one of my country’s airline.

Another thing I would like to point out is the details that was put into this game. For instance, the papi lights for the runway, registration number for the aircraft (you even got the format right omg); little details like those can go a long way.

Overall, it’s a good game. I hope it grows and gets popular!
Cheers!

3 Likes

I knew someone would appreciate that stuff. I used to work for an airline :laughing:

A lot of the airport models are actually modeled off real-world airports. For example, the arrivals and departures signs are from SAN. The self check-in kiosks are Delta’s current style. The ticket counters are from ICN.

2 Likes