I made Demon Slayer Zenitsu's Thunderclap and Flash! ( Combat Attack )

So a couple days ago I found this really cool module for effects related to Electricity, Thunder, Whatever you want to call it.

I promised myself I would try it out for fun to see what I could come up with, At the time I was watching some Anime called Demon Slayer and thought that I could maybe use that effect to reproduce the Thunderclap and flash that one of the characters (Zenitsu) does in (spoiler alert) EP. 13.

zenitsu-thunderclap

This is what I’ve com up with, The outcome not gonna lie looks pretty cool (still could have some improvements which is why I need you guys :wink: ).

I know I could do some improvements for example add multiple colors (not only yellow) since its obviously as shown in the gif a variety of light blue and yellow (and improve my really bad animating skills :face_vomiting: ), But what do you guys think?? Any feedback is appreciated!!

5 Likes

i like the fx but the animation is dog
also zenitsu character looks good

1 Like

I completely agree, I was extremely lazy with the animation and my animating is really bad, Okay I’ll get my lazy ass up and make a better one :joy: .

2 Likes

I updated the animation as @OfficerlSwearShes19 suggested, I know it’s not the best but I think it’s much better than the last one.

3 Likes