I made some logos for Roblox Studio and I think it looks cool!

I am completely annoyed by the fact that Roblox Studio’s icon is not consistent with other apps in my MacBook, so I decided to make some!

The one with pencil is made months ago, but I think it’s also cool to share it!

Loved it, wanted to use it?

You can view all the files in this GitHub Repository!

Mac Users

Follow this guide in order to change your app icon (works for files and folders too):

Windows Users

The only possible way to change the icon is by creating a shortcut. First create a shortcut that leads to the application, then head to properties, change application icon to the one you wanted to change to.

:warning: ICO file’s dimension limit is really “generious”, the quality won’t be as good as the one for MacOS users :sob:

Let me know what you think, you should suggest me more design ideas :smiley:

18 Likes

They look Great!

Very good job, and keep up the great work you are doing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love These. You think you can make one for normal roblox, with a background like this:

1 Like

New icon!

View them here

3 Likes

I don’t really like the Irl pencil in the corner of the right image. although I do like the dark mode icon in the bottom right corner. I don’t really know what’s happening with the error signs over the icons, but I like them! overall, 9/10

Looks good, on windows 10 I use Rainmeter and have a app dock instead of having icons on my desktop. I did something similar but all flat vector colors. my background is something I made in Roblox.

1 Like

Just added some more variations for the Roblox Studio Alt icon!
As well as icons for DevForum (really lazy lol)

View them here

4 Likes

Honestly. this is one of the best i’ve seen, i would love to see this implemented in roblox studio 2024. props to you my guy

1 Like