I need a job to help pay my developers! Is there any one that can hire me?

Hi my name is Brian,

I need a job to be able to help pay the developers to make my game. Is there any one willing to hire me?
I want a easy job that I will be able to help you. For example, I can help you test a game and report you the bugs so you can fix it. I can also make audio and thumbnails for games.

It will be nice If any one is willing to hire me! Thank you for reading, Brian

4 Likes

Can you please tell us what you can do?

3 Likes

I can help you test a game. I’m not looking for like 10,000 robux all I need is 2,500. I can also help you find glitches in a game as well! I also know how to use blender to.

1 Like

Getting 2,500 robux for playing a game is sorta…overkill?

Any other skills or…

3 Likes

I know how to make thumbnails. I can also help you make music for the game.

And you can also recommend things for me to do!

1 Like

I am sorry but no one is going to pay you 2500 robux to test their game. However you say you can make music? How skilled are you because that can help you get a lot more robux than 2500.

1 Like

I use garage band. What time of music are you looking for. I can make calming music like the one in roboxia world.

I am not looking for music. I am already a professional music composer.

1 Like

I am just saying other people may want you to make them music.

I recommend getting funds before making a game, Or have a little backup payment, Or simply tell your Developers that their payment is just going to Depend on percentage. Since I can see you quickly wrote this Post, With little to no examples of your work. I would tell you to provide some examples, And specify what you Develop in this post.

Have a nice afternoon!

Thanks! I do really need a job so I can help my dev team.

Can I get your discord? I would love to hear your music!

1 Like

I need to get a music app on my gaming pc first! I use my mac but i sold it because I’m trying to make some money to by a new macbook.

Is there any free app that’s easy to use like garage band?

Yes! I sometimes use the paid version of a free app called soundtrap! But the free version is what I started on. https://soundtrap.com :slight_smile:

Thanks! I also did this short animation for my YouTube channel witch is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJAZUnZ68Qk

1 Like

I messed around with the program a bit want to see what I’ve done?

I messed around with the program. Here is what I did. I took one of my favorite games Intro and added some beets Soundtrap Signup

Can you give me your discord? I can give you some music tips but not here because its off topic.