I need all the help and feedback i can get about this issue since this shirt

so i had a friend reach out to me and her and i tested a shirt that she has made 4 colors and the same exact shirt now when she uploaded it. the catalog did not give a image and when i uploaded the same thing it did not give a image now with that said again she is the main creator of the shirt she has made 4 of them in different colors and i did ask for permission to upload it to my profile to test if it will give a violation to me as well and it did hers stated that it was against sexual content now please somone explain to me how does that go against sexual content when there is more clothes that get approved that is way worst then what this green shirt is and others have even mentioned to me that there are clothes that show way more skin then the shirt. i have reached out to support and moderation support and yet i get nothing said in return besides the violations will be still on both accounts and will not be changed so if this is the case then i will not be making clothes anymore and will not even apply for ugc at all any feedback that is gave i will take any advice but as i said its pretty bad when there is stuff on the catalog that gets approved yet her and i get hit with violations and the image wont even load right
not loaded right

It’s more than likely the chest shading that is getting it moderated. Try lightening the shading on the chest shape or removing it completely. (Moderation is very finicky with stuff like this, some things pass and some things don’t)

the issue is she has also made 4 other same exact shirts but just in different colors and they got approved the only one that did not get approved is the green one in the pic

Try using a pencil and change one pixel of the template and it may go through. It’s really tricky to predict moderation no matter how minute it may seem.

her and i just don’t understand that why does 4 of the same shirts same style and everything that it gets approved in different colors but not the green one like when she uploaded the other colors they was the exact everything shape ect they went through fine just not this one or could it be based off the color being too light around the chest area? on this one compare to the other colors since they are pink brown and blue.

i just wish the moderation was fair it steers me away from even making clothes now since i have the violation and i dont want to get 2 more or strikes and sadly if somone els gets them from something that they have made and it goes against anything that will make them feel the same way to not make clothes or even ugc items or try different things and be scared that they might get there account banned. If that makes sense

so how does that work does violations count as strikes or is there a way she can see how many strikes she has?

if anyone wants to give more feedback please ill take what ever i can get it might even make me want to continue to make clothes again and for her also