I need an in-game variables that reflects on studio serverstorage

I have been searching for a script that storages in-game information where i can see them on studio, like API services but player time played and other things… :

I have made Instance.new(“IntValue”) that hold an information in-game running (not studio) and i can see it like API…what i would like to see? like API(Datastore) i would like to see buildings(maked in-game) on studio stored on ServerStorage

1 Like

Before posting on the forums, I would highly recommend re-reading your post to make sure it abides by the rules, is easily understandable, and is at the very least somewhat grammatically correct. The title of your thread should reflect what you’re having trouble with/what you need help with. This is not the place to post threads with a sloppy title such as " I need to ask this". The slightest bit of professionalism goes a long way.

Per the rules state, you should be clear when explaining what you’re attempting to achieve, should include screenshots/videos/scripts of what you have accomplished or are trying to accomplish and you should explain what solutions you have tried so far.

5 Likes

Not sure what you mean. You want to be able to view the data saved in-game from within studio? Or to be able to make changes to a place from in game? Please clarify it a bit more.

Could you be a little more specific? It’s hard to understand “i would like see only i and can see on studio(in game modifications that can be see-able on studio)” (There are non English sections btw if it isn’t your first language)

If you want to see something only in studio (if that’s what you are asking) I suggest you use RunService:IsStudio()

if game:GetService("RunService"):IsStudio() then

end
1 Like