I need builder tipps!

Hello everyone,

I need tips for builder things, for example, what is best for building and your opinion whether with blender.org is very useful? Because I would like to work my way high. I would be looking forward to tips and as well as information (answers) thank you already on many answers!

3 Likes

Hiya! I created a brief document explaining the workflow and plugins I use to enhance my maps. It got a bit chunky so I decided to post it as a separate guide here. If you have any further questions I don’t often check back on here but my work discord is Cafran#3510 if you have any inquiries! If you request out of nowhere I’ll assume you’re a client but reinform me and I’ll be able to assist you. However, I won’t be making anything for you.

3 Likes

Hello Cafran,

first of all thank you very much for taking the time to help me. I read the document there is a piece that I can understand but also a piece that is very difficult to understand, I have a lot of questions about what you need to be able to see a really good builder. but would like to send your one FA at Discord if it would be okay that I can ask questions there or if I need help with something. If not okay than it’s okay for me. but thank you again for trying to help me and for sharing some of your knowledge for me!! :smiley:

1 Like

Of course! Just send me one and I’ll be able to clear things up for you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.