I need Building tips

How do you make Models look realistic, and nice?
Is there any plugins, or strategies to do this?
Leave A Comment and tell me your way of building!

2 Likes

This was brought up before about attempting to make realistic builds how to accomplish it and what to use. If I’m understanding your question correctly your talking about how to make realistic builds or how to make a specific model realistic?

Texture and lighting are important tips when it comes to making a realistic builds or let’s say a small showcase. You need to have those important details which while make the build looks properly done with detailed objects, you normally need to implement a proper lighting source experiment instill you find a perfect atmosphere or setting.

People normally start with real life builds or objects view the important details you could even check out developers showcases or builds and see what they used to make realistic builds or things that inspire you it’s normally made with (meshes, parts, textures, and use of lighting) if your interesting in diving in that style it’ll take some time since it’s all about learning and practicing.

Most realistic builds are usually textures with meshes and the use of lighting to add realism.

Use lighting stuff such as Atmosphere, Sun Rays, Field of View.

You can also use texture packs to get realistic textures on blocks!

1 Like

Short answer; a lot of practice

Plugins. There are plenty of them. (I do not have much but there’s one) Wedge Edge - Roblox