I need decoration ideas for my cave and my tomb maze

I’m working on a horror game with the gameplay like “The Mimic”.

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
    -I want to make details for my cave and my maze (tomb pyramid style). I meant I want to decorate it.
  • What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
    -In the game, the map will completely dark as the player will use their flashlight. I added lots of ceiling lights in this post
    -This is the entrance of the maze

-This is the maze

-This is the cave, just full of rock with some vines

• What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)
    -Maybe I should change the walls to the design which is more details, or adding some statues. However, I really bad at modelling, blender stuff or something like that, the walls and the pillars I just get them from toolbox.

-Any ideas will be appreciated, thanks.

2 Likes

My suggestion is mostly to hire some Devolepers to help you out. And i think you must try design in IRL a monster/ect you want to add inside your Horror Game, and i think you also mitgh need to create a lobby game when somebody joins them. :happy3:

1 Like

what is that? do you mean I should model a monster?

Tips: Reduce light range and use pbr. Some mummy and horror statue from pyramid are preferred

1 Like

I think you need big BLACK monkeys chasing you in the cave. :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Vases, vines, booby traps (Indiana Jones moment). Maybe some broken pillars? Ancient bookshelves?

3 Likes

you should add maybe some hieroglyphics, broken sand-bricks, maybe some skeletons or just something that will make the place feel old or even more dangerous and ancient.

1 Like

another thing you could also add is maybe some random rocks and sand that is pouring out of bricks or just sand with sarcophagus’ digged into it.

2 Likes

You could add some more decoration to the maze, like sarcophagi, sand piles, cobwebs, skeletons, and other stuff @CheezBoy27 recommends.

2 Likes

idk what timeframe the game is in, but make the tomb more worn and dilapidated so you get the ancient scary vibe.

2 Likes